Current Positions Available
Administrative Office Assistant
Does working in a friendly, creative atmosphere appeal to you? Then consider joining the team at Nantucket Community Television (NCTV). We are looking to hire a full-time office assistant to work directly with the executive director.
The successful applicant will be competent in the operation of Mac computers, Google Workflow, including Google Calendar, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Microsoft Office. He/she must also write well in a business context. Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus, however, this skill isn’t mandatory; staff
can provide training on the job. Most importantly, the ideal applicant must have great organizational, time management skills and team player. The ability to multitask, prioritize diverse tasks as well as learn new software programs, is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting and proofreading business documents
• Managing active email accounts
• Filling out Quickbook spreadsheets
• Organizing the equipment storage room
• Logging in rentals/returns into our digital catalog
• Managing the office phone
• Distributing files on the Google Drive
• Keeping the office neat & tidy
• Uploading content to a digital bulletin board
• Maintaining basic up-keep of the public computers
• Organizing files on hard drives
• Overseeing the station’s Google Calendar
• Recording notes of meetings
• Working with marketing on station’s social media accounts
• Photographing station events
• Working with marketing on station’s website
• Assist with database management
This is a great entry level position, fun creative company. Competitive compensation and benefits. Immediate start. Email your resume!