Nantucket Community Television (NCTV), a media arts center is a unique resource. We serve critical information needs on the Island, including island government meetings and emergency broadcasts on local TV channel 18 and online through our digital channels.
Our mission is to provide knowledge, insight, and educational interests to capture and broadcast Nantucket’s rich history and cultural importance.
Since the pandemic’s impact on the world, the NCTV team has adapted quickly using technology to continue to keep our mission on track. In doing so, we offer new opportunities to our fellow businesses and nonprofits.
Please contact us to learn more about how NCTV can help you reach your goals.
Lisa Getter, Executive Director
Subscribers: NCTV18.org + TV Channel 18 + Newsletter + Social Media
Total Subscribers: 21,804 | Potential reach: 125,020 per year | Potential reach: 10,418 per month
Database: = 2,500+ subscribers
Facebook = 2,450+ organic followers
Instagram = 2,215 + organic followers
nctv18.org = 2,700+ visitors per month | yearly average 32,400
YouTube = 2,360+ subscribers | 478,249 public views| yearly average 68,321
Channel 18 = 10,000 + Comcast subscribers year-round
New Exclusive Package Offers for Local Non-profits and Businesses
NCTV is proud to offer new exclusive package offers to local nonprofits and businesses. Please note that your organization or company must be an active member of NCTV to participate in exclusive packages.
NCTV Broadcast and Digital Basic Package:
1) You provide your own multimedia/video to NCTV to air on Channel 18 in a specific time slot or during a specific time period
2) Premium placement in the NCTV newsletter
3) One social post on Facebook and Instagram during the campaign
Weekly $125 | Monthly $300
NCTV Broadcast and Digital Package Enhancements:
If you have a press release, message, or program that you need help promoting, here are some options you can consider with NCTV.
1) Immediate Release: video press release
2) Spotlight Interview: one-on-one 20-minute interview news show OR LIVE 20-minute broadcast with Public Q&A interview news show
3) 30-second PSA or promotion placement 60x per day + premium placement before Select Board + Board of Health on TV Channel, 30-second multimedia files are to be provided by you
4) Premium placement in the NCTV newsletter with links
5) Social posts on Facebook and Instagram during the campaign
6) Placement on the homepage of NCTV18.org during the campaign
7) Google Ad promoting your broadcast to Nantucket
Starting at $500 weekly | Starting at $1800 monthly
NCTV Webinar Broadcast Package:
Annual Meetings | Webinars | Homeowner Association Meetings
Need some help? NCTV is here for you!
- Not only can your attendees register to attend your webinar event, but NCTV will let you know who registered for your event, when they registered, and who attended.
- NCTV will conduct training and rehearsals before the event to ensure every panelist is ready to connect and participate.
- As host, NCTV will help you get more from your meeting by expanding your ability to use platform tools, like polling.
NCTV goes beyond the normal zoom meeting.
Your webinar can go live on NCTV Channel 18, Facebook, and/or Youtube to expand participation.
Or, we can keep your meeting private and send you the link afterward for your records.
Want to turn your Zoom meeting into a cable television caliber broadcast? NCTV’s advanced live production tools and experience can surpass the impact of a simple Zoom meeting by incorporating professionally edited videos, a teleprompter, multi-camera views, graphics, a rentable production studio, live audience participation across multiple platforms, and so much more!
Is there a panelist in your webinar that is on-island, away from a computer, but wants to be part of your online event? No problem, NCTV will use the latest video technology to connect your participant, with or without internet access. You can welcome a participant from anywhere on the island at a reasonable price.
Starting at $450
NCTV Virtual Event Broadcast Package for Local Nonprofits:
Fundraisers | Appeals | Events
NCTV has created this special package to support our fellow non-profits during this challenging time brought about by the COVID 19 virus. Here are some testimonials:
NCTV18 was a perfect partner for the Artists Association of Nantucket as we launched our first ever LIVE art auction and at-home gala. We knew we wanted the night to be interactive, fun, and easy for our guests. NCTV18 worked with us to develop a dynamic pre-show, which featured aspects of our mission and got the crowd excited for the night. As we went live in the studio, NCTV18 stepped us through every aspect of delivering a user-friendly experience. All in all, our expectations were exceeded. We hope to partner with NCTV18 again in the future. What a gift to our community having these experts on the island.
Courtney Bridges, Executive Director of Artists Association of Nantucket
PASCON was faced with a tremendous challenge with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Its major fundraiser, Dreamcatcher, was scheduled for the first week of June. We had to cancel the event and the Board members were dispirited with the thought of losing our primary fundraising event. We committed to doing a virtual fund-raiser but we were skeptical that we would come even close to the success of the traditional fundraiser. To add to our quandary, few of us have [the] technology skills to run a virtual fundraiser. We turned to NCTV-18 to help us in this process. The NCTV-18 team bucked us up and said we can do this. Off we went and we collaboratively produced a 90 minute live/recorded event with the NCTV-18 team. The process was fun and challenging but it sharpened our organization’s message and goals. The pricing for technical and production support was more than reasonable and was substantially more cost-effective than throwing a gala for 250 guests. Andrew is very talented and understands the process. The team produced a very engaging, thoughtful, and fun product that was very well received by donors and patrons.
Our advice to other non-profits is to definitely use this team. We had exposure not only on local cable television but a national footprint with YouTube videos and had participants from all over the United States. Our goal was to expand our base and this was more than achieved with NCTV-18’s assistance. Great kudos to the entire NCTV-18 team! We made and exceeded our fundraising goal and delivered a strong message to our greater community on the good work of PASCON.
James Meehan, Funding Chair of Palliative and Supportive Care of Nantucket (PASCON)
Here is what to expect as options from NCTV:
- Asset Management includes meetings and correspondence
- Pre-Production: Filming LIVE and/or Pre-Recorded segments on location anywhere on island
- Professional Graphics: logo, charts, stats, & lower thirds (all of which can be animated.)
- Post Production: editing, color management, sound mixing
- Distribution: NCTV Channel 18, YouTube, files to your site and in-house marketing team
- Optional services: Drone filming, teleprompter, underwater photography, and slow-motion video
- Production and airing of 30-second promos leading up to the event on our channel and social media platforms
- Optional promoting your event with our marketing team: Google ads, premium placement links, and announcement on nctv18.org, prime location on NCTV newsletters, social media posts, tagging, and stories on HGTV on Instagram
Starting at $2,500